Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pictures to Come!

So, this isn't really a good post but I just wanted to let you know that we have the computer room set up and that means my blogging machine is up and ready. I have TONS of pictures and tons of things to report SO, once we get back from Lowe's I PROMISE to update you all on our life.
Say a little prayer for Mr. Rylan. He's got this horrible rash on his face(I guess it started there and is now EVERYWHERE) that is NOT going away. It itches like crazy and seems like it is getting worse. Yes, we've gone to the doctor a lot lately so they SAY it is just a virus that will go away in a few days. It's been a FEW days and still not going away. This stuff is EVERYWHERE! We are going back to the Dr. for other items I will share with you later but I can't wait for them to see him because the rash is just NOT going away!
Anyway, all for now. Off to Lowe's ....
Andrea

No comments: