Friday, October 31, 2008

Bannana Anyone?

Do we have the cutiest Bannana ever or what?!
These pictures really don't show how cute he really was tonight but it's a little hard to hold him and take a picture with him at the same time. :) SUCH IS LIFE!
Never would think this kid is sick huh? We are off to the Dr. again tomorrow morning. He hasn't been drinking his bottle and Dr. wants to see him. I hate saying this but hopefully it is an ear ache or sore throat.... I don't really want to have to re-teach him how to drink a bottle. Not real sure what that is all about but that could happen. He ate fine from me tonight so hopefully it continues. :) I will update what we find out tomorrow.
We hope everyone had a great Halloween. I'm calling it a night... yes it is still pretty early. I'm not feeling well and either is Rylan so I think all we need is SLEEP! Good Night All!
Love,
Andrea & Rylan
We miss you Daddy!

No comments: