Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sorry No Pictures

Okay, so I have to apologize but I don't have pictures to share in this but when I was teaching Rylan how to kick in the bath tube a few months ago I never thought that when I gave him a bath that I would also get a bath. Tonight when I gave Rylan a bath I think both Jeremy and I were getting showered by his kicks of water and the shower of water that got on all of us. We were humored but oh man.... I was soaked. I would tell Rylan that he could stop kicking the water and getting Mommy all wet and all he would do is laugh harder. NICE! I guess this is the joy of having fun raising a child. He is a mover and never sits still unless it is when he is sleeping. Even then he is still moving a bit....
Rylan is also eating a TON. He is still on #1 baby foods but I can't just feed one jar to him. He is on banana's and green beans(he got over the gagging). Then after both of those he gets upset and wants more but I cut him off. I feel horrible but I don't think he needs that much. MY LAND! So, watch out the next time you see him he will be have put on some lbs.
Also, just so you all know the last post I made regarding the Ham.... I made a great meal tonight. Noodles, asparagus, mushrooms, chicken and Italian dressing... weird combo but yummy. It is in the Pampered Chef It's Good For You cookbook. I changed a FEW things to make it with things I would like (NO TOFU) but mostly what was in the recipe. I think it's my new favorite noodle salad. :) So, I am not a horrible cook... Jeremy agreed the it was 100% better than last night... of course it didn't take much.
Good Night!
Andrea

No comments: