Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Trip to Lowe's

I don't have any pictures of our trip to Lowe's but... funny thing happened. Jeremy and I were ordering our blinds from Lowe's Rylan was being AWESOME! When we got to the car he began to get a little fussy. I knew that from the 20 diapers that I had already changed that day the fussing meant that he needed his pants changed. He had to have Barium this last week so (AUH another story) they warned me that his poopies may be hard and white. So, needless to say the 20 diapers of poops.
Alright so we were at Lowe's getting in the car to go to Wal-Mart Rylan gets fussy so we park and I am going to change him. Not a big deal I've changed him 100 other times in the car. Not a big deal. So, I'm changing him and I notice (sorry to be graffic but that makes the story better) that his poops aren't SOLID a little more runny. Breastfeed babies don't really get hard poops until they start solids. Again, not a big deal I am used to it. So, I'm wiping him and JUST about done... have maybe 2 more wipes left and all of a sudden Rylan starts pooping.... and NOT STOPPING! All I could do was just sit there and catch the poop so it wouldn't get ALL over the car. All I can think of oh my how and I going to stop him from pooping and it getting all over the Envoy AND how am I going to clean it up. I made a little screak for Jeremy to come over because I was not sure what I was suppose to do... what was he suppose to do? Is there anything he can do? AUH! So, we both agreed to try to wipe (with the LAST wipe)as much of the poo that was coming out and then hurry up put his diaper on and get in the store and out so we can go HOME and change him. Luckily enough we made it in the store and back home with no other major POOPS! I guess you had to be there but MY LAND it was funny and a little scary on what to do next. ACT fast or you never know what may come your way!

2 comments:

R Kenner said...

Oh I completely know how you feel...this is exactly what was happening that day I was changing him back at your house in Hebron when he was first born! :)

NUSLP said...

funny! Thanks for the pictures and I am so excited...maybe we can redo your blog on Friday night after the boys go to bed? Bring your camera with the cord and pictures you want on it or on a flash drive!