Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our 1st Pumpkin Patch

Hello All,
I am a little late with blogging but I have been extra tired lately. My mom says that she thinks I sleep most of the day and when I am up all I want to do is eat. :) What do you say I want to get big and strong.... duh you have to eat to do that!
Anyway, this last Saturday my Aunt Rhiannon invited my Mom and I down to go to the Pumpkin Patch right by their house. WOW! I didn't know what to think but we sure had fun. I didn't even say a word the whole time I was there... speechless. I didn't know what to think with all those crazy ..... THINGS everywhere. I saw a bunch of cool stuff. Here are just a few of the many things we got to see. See more by visiting my Aunt's website at http://www.svitakfamily.blogspot.com/ My mom and Aunt Rhiannon took turns taking pictures.... hopefully soon Aunt Rhiannon will blog about the fun day we had too. :)
Visiting the Pumpkin Patch:
This is Kenner and Bub watching some play that was done by witches. By the way, I am not sure why but the little guy on the right... his REAL name is Patton for some crazy reason they call him Bub or Bubbi. So, I'm just calling him what they tell me too.
Here is my aunt and my cousins at the Castle... I thought witches were the only ones to fly on brooms? Kenner ....normal. Kenner, 'BUB' and his Mommy... Kenner looks weird.
Here are the COOL boys taking a break in CANDYLAND. Who wouldn't want to take a break in candyland? I think this was Mommy and Aunt Rhiannon's favorite place. They told us when they were cool little kids like us that they used to play Candyland all the time. My cousin Kenner is trying to show me the next fun thing to go do and I guess I wasn't paying attention.
The Gumdrops Mommy and Me. Nice Sucker Mommy I thought that was mine!
Finished the day off with a ride of the Magic School Bus.





No comments: