Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Soy, Milk, or either

Well we are back to no Soy or Milk in my diet. I am still breastfeeding and was able to gradually start eating milk and soy products. So, I did... maybe a little faster than I was suppose to however, I wasn't eating the major stuff like milk, cheese, or yogurt. That is until Saturday. Everyone wanted Godfather Pizza. How could I resist? I didn't I ate pizza and I loved it... yes my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Anyway, since then that has been since Rylan has been fussy spitting up more and just not being himself. So, off the milk & soy products. UGH! So, very frustrating. Do you know how much I love pizza, milk, ICE CREAM... yogurt? It's worth it. I called the Dr. yesterday to see what I should do because Rylan's been having hard poopies, spitting up, and just unhappy... NO SOY OR MILK again. But before I got that news I was talking with the Recpt. and she said that her daughter was milk and soy intolerant and she would scream for 20 hours straight. Literally thanking God Rylan is a pretty happy camper. She said she couldn't breastfeed and that the formula for Milk & Soy Intolerant is $42.something. I think I will be breastfeeding until I just can't any longer. I can go without pizza and all the things I love for him. :) Pray that he outgrows it.
Also, say a little prayer for Rylan's girlfriend at the sitter. She is probably about 10 weeks old and is on a feeding tube. Her parents have to come two times a day to feed her which takes an hour each time. She was aspirating her formula into her lungs. They still aren't sure what exactly is going on. This could go on for 7-8 weeks. That is a long time.
Alright, well the little guy isn't happy so I better get going.
Have a great night everyone!

WHAT IS EVERYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN????

No comments: