Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thank you!

A HUGE thank you to Rhiannon for giving my blog a make over. I loved the old one but once I see all these new cool ones I thought I needed something different. Thank you Rhiannon! Let me know what you think!!!

Also, I will post later with pictures but the pumpkin patch this morning was GREAT! We had a ton of fun and worth every penny spent. :) Kenner, Patton, and Rylan took this picture that is on the header... didn't Rylan do a GREAT job sitting up?! :) hehehehe! I will post more later just wanted to say Thank you to Rhiannon and also to let you all know we had a GREAT time!
Huskers played pretty good today except for the last error in the overtime. Darn it! At least they played well and didn't get killed.
Have a great Saturday Evening all,
Andrea

No comments: