Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!

Have a great day all! First, I want to say to my little brother.... great game last night. We enjoyed seeing you play all 4 years and sorry the seasons always seem to finish the year with a loss. However, it is exciting that you made it to the STATE PLAYOFFS! I am very proud of you because you were very much a leader on the team. Keep being the leader you are now on the field now off the field and move it to all areas of your life. Sports do great things to people and how we are on the field or court sometimes isn't how we are in our daily lives. Keep being who you are and remember every step of your life when you choose something that is not looked upon as a good role model you have at least three little nephews (so far) that think you are the worlds GREATEST person. They will want to be just like YOU. So, far you are a great role model. Thank you! Keep your chin up today you did your best and that is all we can ask for. Great Season Caleb! We love you!

Secondly, have a great day all. We are dressing up at work and I am being something that is maybe a little risky but all the people I have talked to said that I should totally do it. So, after the festivites are done today I will make sure to blog about it tonight. Plus, after I get Rylan in his costume I will take pictures. I just wanted to tell everyone to have a great day! I'm not feeling the greatest so having a fun day planned should help. :) Looking forward to a restful weekend.

Have a fun day all,
Andrea & Rylan
We miss you Daddy!

No comments: