Saturday, September 27, 2008

WE ARE IN!!!!

We are finally moved!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Steve, Danay, Matt, and Dad (Grandpa Pat). You all were wonderful and there isn't really anything that we can say or do to express our greatfulness!!! It was a smooth move and fairly quick. We have a few last things here at Craig but I am sure things will pop up in days to come that we forgot here. A HUGE thank you to Craig for opening up his home to us and allowing us to stay at his home for so long. :) Luckily Rylan didn't get up too much during the night and is a rather good baby..... otherwise it really could have been a little more stressful for everyone!
We are sitting down and relaxing for the Huskers at Craig's. We aren't hooked up with cable until Monday. Not really feeling like being around a bunch of people tonight. :) Not real sure I will make it thru the full game. :) GO HUSKERS!
Well this will be my last post from Craig's. I can't believe that I am actually saying this. :)
So far we are in love with our house. It's so exciting to know that I don't ever HAVE to move again. I don't think I will have enough kids to out grow this house so that is AWESOME! So, yes I am saying no more moving for me. I HATE IT! One good thing and exciting thing about it is that I feel like Christmas unpacking all of my kitchen stuff. Haven't gotten to my Pampered Chef stuff yet but that is when it will get real fun. :) Plus, I get to put together Rylan's room and that is probably what I am most excited about. One thing I think we are going to need to invest in is a rocking chair. We got spoiled at Craig's with his so anyone wanting to get rid of theres please let me know. :)
Alright off to give Mr. DIRTY boy a bath and on to watch the Huskers. Once Jeremy can set up the computer at our house I will for sure post pictures. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post any sneak peak pictures.
Love,
Andrea