Monday, December 1, 2008

UGH!

8 favorite tv shows
Biggest Loser
The Bachelor
The Bachelorette
American Idol
HGTV
Flip this house---- I don't really watch too much tv anymore
How could I forget... Animal Planet ... the ones where they save animals.
Ugh, the last few months it's been the LOVELY FOX & FRIENDS.... I am SO GLAD the election is OVER!!!!!!!

8 things I did yesterday
Went to Church
Fed Rylan
Played with Rylan
Read books
Put lights on my Christmas Tree
Decorated my PERFECT tree
Spent time with Jeremy
Took a long nap (I won't say how long) with Rylan

8 things I look foward to
Coming home on Friday... going to Nashville from Wed - Fri.... for work. Not that I am not looking forward to it but it is my first time away from Rylan and I am really dreading it!!!!!!
Getting Rylan on Friday
Finish decorating my house for Christmas... I just love this time of year.
Giving my neighbors the cookies my family and I made together. - That was fun!!
Spending more time with family for the holidays.
Sleep
To see what my future holds
My sisters wedding in July

8 Favorite restaurants
Any home cooked meal I don't have to make... it's always better when someone else makes it!
Olive Garden
Texas Roadhouse
Firebirds
Godfathers.... auh the day I get to have pizza again!
Jimmy John's
Geee this is horrible that I can't even think of 8 food places. HORRIBLE!

8 things on my wish list - some realistic and some not!
Shoe organizer
Clothes basket for Rylan's room
Bookshelf for Rylan's room
Clocks for all rooms in my NEW house
To not have to work, but have the income we have, so we can spend more time with family
To figure out if I want to go back to school.
Decorate in a cool way that fits both Jeremy and I's taste
Win the lottery... I guess I gotta play first!

This took a bit longer than I thought but fun to do...now it is: Sorry I am not going to send it back to you Rhiannon or Tay so enjoy that I ACTUALLY did it!

1 comment:

NUSLP said...

good job Annie! Now you should do the December Photo Project...it will be fun!