Friday, December 19, 2008

Prayers

Hey Guys,
Thanks for always reading my blog... and for those of you that that make comments I enjoy reading them... keep it up. I'm not real sure what is going on and what really is the full story however, please pray for my Grandma. She had emergency surgery this summer (end of June) to take her ruptured ependix out and since then she hasn't felt well. She's been going back to the dr. for now several months .. please pray for her she needs our strength. Let alone her health conditions she has a worry of her son. Please pray for him as well. He needs them as well to fight the horrible battle of alcoholism.
One other prayer goes out to my father in law... that he recovers from his surgeries that he had today.... I don't know much but I heard he is home. I pray the night treats him well and that he is able to get some good nights sleep and recover quickly. He's not one to REST! Maybe I can teach him... yeah RIGHT!
Be thankful for your health and count all the many blessings we have. I think we ALL take the LITTLE things for granted.
Have a great weekend everyone! Hug the ones close to you!
Love to all,
Andrea

No comments: