Monday, December 8, 2008

Back to Rylan

So, why pay for toys when you have a thread from the carpet? I also caught him by our sink... on the floor there is a vent that of course blows out hot air.... well Rylan thinks it is pretty cool and the picture above was as close as I could get to what he was doing but really not a good picture. He was on his belly looking into the vent it looked like. It reminded me of when we would sit on the floor to watch tv. It was hilarious! I will keep trying to get a picture in action!
Don't tell my Dad I am playing with all of his gagets while he is gone... he may get mad... Tonight Rylan had his ball, and other toys all by this stereo.. not real sure what he was up too but I think he wanted behind the TV.
Can he get any closer to the TV? Usually he tries to eat it. Yes, tries to eat the glass on the stand. Holy Cow! He does have toys and he plays with them every once and awhile. Yes, his shirt is absolutely disgusting... why dirty 25 shirts when I am home all day with him. Our sitter was sick... so I got to stay home.
My Uncle Craig brought me dinner tonight (it was so good and even better because I didn't have to make it!!!!!!) After Craig left I found Rylan at the window. I thought it was pretty cute. He was eating the window but I am a little slow with the camera so this is how I got him. Still pretty cute.
Today was a rather weird day. My sitter called at 6:15 to say that she is sick and not taking any kids....(tomorrow either) so because Jeremy is gone I got to stay home. Rylan wakes up at that time crying (with tears) so I feed him and we both go back to bed. I then think that I should get up in case I could find someone for the rest of the day and 2 so I could get him in the doctor too. So, I get ready and take him to the doctor. Okay, so yes I take him in probably too much but after a FREAKING week of him not getting ANY better I am fed up and took him in. I did see yet a different Dr. and STILL NO MEDS! I don't like putting him on things but my LAND! This morning I was about ready to pull all my hair out. Rylan cried basically the moment we woke up till I took him into the doctor and then what do you know... he is the happiest little boy ever! AUH! Gee, that really makes me look good when I tell the Doc that he's been crying all morning! I think they think I am crazy!!!!!! So, home I go with nothing more than I came with. I called Jeremy and all I wanted to do was cry. I'm not sure what to do all day with a crying baby! Luckily enough I fed him and we took a nap. After an hour he wanted to get up... Mommy trick and I got him to sleep on and off for another 1 1/2 hours. THANK THE LORD! Then tonight we had fun. Hopefully with not being around many people today and tomorrow he will get better faster.
Say some prayers to those single parents out there. I'm not sure how they do it!
Good Night all and hopefully we have power and NO snow on the ground in the morning!
Love,
Andrea


1 comment:

Astraea said...

Daddy better move those gadgets if he doesn't want Rylan to touch them! You can tell them NO 1,000,000 times and they will still touch away!