Monday, December 1, 2008

On the move!

Okay, so I thought scooting and just rolling around was busy... nah not even close. I am sure that it will be even worse when he actually starts crawling but MY LAND! Why didn't anyone tell me that they would be EVERYWHERE! I always have to take a double take and see where he is at. Then the next second he is crawling up my leg and fussing like he wants me to pick him up, or climbing up something and falls.... it is constant. Tonight expecially. Let me also add that today at the sitter she told me that he wanted to eat like every 2 or 2 1/2 hours. Yep, tonight he ate 3 #2's. HOLY COW! I stopped him at that otherwise I am not sure when he would have stopped.
We FINALLY got a high chair. He likes being in it too....
Yes, he really is playing in the dishwasher... I opened it up to put something away and then looked back and found him playing!!!!!! Of course when I get the camera out he looks and me and smiles.

No comments: