Monday, December 1, 2008

Saturday at G. Grandparent Swanson's

When we were leaving to go back home we wanted to stop and say hi to G. Grandma & pa Swanson's. So, I got to meet some more family... I never knew I had so much family....I wasn't tired or anything... and I guess I needed to keep hanging on.
This is my Gr. Aunt Cheryl ....
G. Grandpa Swanson... I sure wish I got to see him more often... he is a pretty cool Grandpa!
My Daddies cousin Andrea from Wisconsin. I also got to meet her Mommy, Daddy, and Sister
Me, G. Grandma Dar & Daddies cousin Anna. The GIRLS trying to teach me to play the pianoI had fun with everyone... it was very nice to meet all of you! The pictures don't show even have as much fun as I really had.
Lots of Love,
Rylan





1 comment:

NUSLP said...

hmmm...I like these pictures. but need something more.

Every baby Kenner sees he says, Hey Mom Looks it is Rylan!