Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

After our tummy filling lunch at G. Grandma Richardson's we played and played and played. It was just Rylan for majority of the day. He did get to meet his cousin Ellie and also got to see his cousin Colton...he's almost heavier than me. Oh well... that is just how it goes. This picture below I tried to get this darn plant but I would get so close and then they would tell me no and move me so I couldn't get it. My mom and dad say what actually happened was a lot funnier than this picture.
Playin' cards with G. Grandma Betty and the BIG BOYS

Playing by myself...
I got to meet my Dad's cousin from IL her name is Daniel and I really liked her. Daniel and G. Grandma Betty would put these animals in front of me and they would dance. They were pretty funny!
I PUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN MY MOUTH! ....EVEN CARDS!




No comments: