Thursday, December 18, 2008

MR

I am trying to walk and he is keeping up with me.... on his knees..... AND right before the picture he was getting ticked and then look what happened when I got the camera out. :)
My question is how could someone not want a look like this. STINKER!!!!
Oh, how could I forget... last night both Jeremy and I noticed him slapping one hand... or more like it having one hand stationary while the other one is hitting the other one like crazy! I can't tell you how funny it is.... auh! I kinda forgot about it this morning and then I receivied an email from my sitter saying something to the effect of yeah we are getting a kick out of Rylan today because he learned how to clap.... but clap with one hand being stationary. I love it! She has a coffee table and she said that he is now starting to walk around it... and then stand their without anything for awhile.... as much as I LOVE hearing how much he is progressing it also scares me a bit because I think he is EVERYWHERE NOW... let alone when he starts really walking... AUH! Her husband thinks it will be another 2 weeks before he is walking... AUH!
Stay warm tonight!! We have thick sleet and I am hoping for everyone safe travels (National Championship games tonight... GO HUSKERS).... Thank the Lord that I only have to drive a couple blocks to take Rylan to the sitter and I don't have to get him out in this nasty stuff too much. Although, putting him in his little snow gear for a 2 minute car drive is sometimes annoying. SUCH IS LIFE! Stay warm and hopefully we have power thru the night! This sleet stuff is THICK!
Love,
Andrea

No comments: