Monday, December 8, 2008

This one is for you Rhiannon!!!

So, my sister encouraged me to do her December deal. I honestly don't really get it but I think it is just posting other things than your family. So, here it is. I haven't really done any more decorating around the house besides the Christmas tree, railing, and the famous candle deal... many memories go into that. My Mother in Law took me around town to get something for my party I had in Hebron... I think it was my Uppercase Living Party I had. Anyway, I wanted a center piece and well here it is. It was fun and fun to put it all together... and to do something with my Mother in Law besides do things for the guys. It was our time... and it was NICE! Although the end product was probably more than I should have spent we still had a good time and I am happy to display it each year... remembering what a fun time we had.
Then of course I have to show you another year of a perfect tree... yes we do pick a PERFECT REAL tree out each year.
I can't figure out how to work my camera just right but this is the best picture I can take right now... another one may come later! :) When my better 1/2 is home. :)

1 comment:

NUSLP said...

Yeah Annie! Just take a picture of your life in your eyes each day of December. It can be of Rylan or just what you have done that day...a good meal, etc. It is fun to have to post every day!