Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crazy Week

So, I feel like I am going 100 miles an hour and I believe this is my life...
Rylan's clothes, pump, and tissue... Rylan's nose will not stop running!

As much as I am complaining... I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my family, are healthy for the most part, have a beautiful home, love being a Mommy, and am still on this earth to celebrate life. Please pray for the Vest family. The Mommy of three children lost her battle with cancer on the 3rd. Youn, 34 and full of live. Go to www.stephanievest.com her story will make you appreciate the little things in life a little more. Never met her but followed her blog for the last few months. Also pray for www.shawndraturner.blogspot.com she is also a young gal fighting cancer. I guess looking at their blogs makes me appreciate all the little things. I will keep my chin head a little higher and appreciate the LITTLE things we all take for granted. Hug the people you love a little tighter and never forget to tell the people you love that you LOVE THEM!

Andrea

No comments: