Monday, September 22, 2008

4 DAYS!!!

Okay, so my Mom and Dad are going crazy because I guess Friday, yes this Friday, we get to move into our new home. I'm not sure what I am going to do when it is just my Mom, Dad, and me in the house and not Crazy Ashley and Craig around all the time. They tell me it will be nice to be just our family again but I think I am going to miss them. We have been making several trips (at LEAST one a night) to the new house to see what they have still to do and what they have done for the day. Update... my parents will be proud I know this. Today they finished the hard wood floor in the kitchen. There were huge signs saying we can't walk on it. So, one time in my life I did what it told me to do. :) I guess I didn't really have a choice when someone is holding me. :) It's really shaping up. 4 more days!!!! My mom tells everyone she is excited because all that cooking stuff she has in boxes she will get to display in the cabinets. She's pumped! My I am excited because I get my own room, and a big living room to play in. I will keep you updated on what else is going on this week with the HOUSE!
Later,
Ry Man

No comments: