Thursday, September 25, 2008

ONE DAY TILL MOVING DAY!!!!

Good Morning Everyone! One more day until we get to move into our new home. What this means is after this weekend of my Mom and Dad unpacking that means that much closer until my Mom can help me put pictures on here... I am growing up fast and I am sure you all want to see some updated pictures of me. :) Anyway, yesterday Mom and I got to hang out together. My Mommy wasn't feeling well and really either was I. We played a little and slept ALOT. My mom says that that is the best way to get rid of whatever you have. Off to a busy day at my Day Care Kristi's. I have a lot of fun there.... and did I tell everyone that I am eating squash and I LOVE IT! I am eating almost a full jar.... well just 1/2 but it is so yummy!
Well my Mom needs to get us ready for the big day. If anyone is in Omaha on Greenleaf stop by and help carry a box in... I would sure appreciate it. :) HA! I'm just going to play so if you really want to just come and play with me that would be even better.
Lots of love,
Rylan

No comments: