Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nice Weekend!

Well.... the weekend has really been nice. Thursday night Mommy went to see Kenner for the last time in the hospital and I stayed with Great Aunt Jeri. We had a good time until I just wasn't satisfied with anything. She decided to take me for a ride and then Mommy came. She tried to settle me down but I guess I just needed a good cry. She went and got me a prescription for my acid reflux (spelling sorry) still cried. Finally about home and I fell asleep. Daddy went to help Grandpa Bruce with his plot night so it was just Mom and me. After I finally fell asleep Mommy went thru all the Pampered Chef stuff so when Daddy got back he wouldn't complain about all the stuff all over the living room! :) Friday after Mom got off work we just hung out. It was so nice we haven't been home for awhile and it was nice to just play. Saturday we got up and went and looked at a house color that we are thinking about painting our house. Oh yeah, Mom and Dad found a new house... it is just being built and it is just a block away from Great Uncle Craig's we will hopefully be getting to move in the last week in September. I am not much for moving so if anyone wants to come help them... or come play with me you are more than welcome. :) It is everything they wanted but no walk out basement. My mom is in heaven. I am excited too... Although I am not sure what I will do with the house with just me, my Mom, and Dad. I will miss Craig and Ashley. .... but we aren't going to be too far away so hopefully they will come and visit. Don't worry if you didn't know about the house because I guess the Ma & Pa don't like to tell anyone about the excitement.... so be excited for them when they tell you. I'm not sure I was suppose to say anything. They are a little strange but that's my parent's for ya. Other than that we are about ready to go to Church. Daddy still isn't home so it will be just me, Mom, and Ash. I'm hoping they play some good music because I like to sing. I love going to church!
Have a great week everyone! Can't wait to see all the Hebron people this next weekend as we cheer Uncle Caleb on at his football game and also the Homecoming deal.
Peace,
Rylan

No comments: