Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Words/Homecoming

Hi Guys,

So, we went home to Hebron to see my Brother, Rylan's uncle, in his homecoming game. It was not exactly nice out. It was rainy or should I just say spitting enough to make it miserable to sit out in it. So, my sister and mom was nice enough to park down at the field early enough so we could sit in the car and watch the game from the car. With Rylan it was really nice. Then the cordination was out in the beautiful weather so we went out for that. Unfortunately, my brother wasn't the king but in our hearts he was so .... I guess he continues the luck from his older sisters. I guess being a candidate was nice... Caleb had a great game and literally distroyed Tri-County. It was good for them to have a win for Homecoming. I remember when I was in High School... yes years ago, we would get beat badly at homecoming so the guys were always in GREAT moods... or NOT! So, I am happy they won, especially this game.

Tonight we went to Milo Day's. A town that I guess is known for their Milo... not real sure but I have gone to Milo Day's since probably the year I was born. My Great Grandma used to live there and she would have a big party at her house. So, in honor of her we keep going year after year. They always have a parade and pagent. This year three girls from Hebron we in the pagent. None got it but by far were they the prettiest. BY FAR! After the pagent we went to Toad's to eat and while I was eating Jasa my cousin was playing with Rylan and she goes.... guys he just said his first word! I was surprised as he is only 5 months old.... and I said Oh, Jasa what was his first word? She said with a huge smile on her face. JASA. We all laughed and thought it was pretty darn cute.

Now off to bed.
Andrea

No comments: