Thursday, September 4, 2008

Green Beans.... YUCK!

So, Mommy thought the stare down I gave her while she was eating meant that I was wanting more than just milk. Off she went to the store to buy all sorts of goodies.... including green beans. Then when dinner came she thought she would feed me them. They were the most disgusting things I could ever imagine. I even gagged..... she kept feeding them to me. Don't know why but I just kept making a horrible face and pretending I was eating them. News to her... I just kept spitting them out! YUCK! So, I guess she called the doctor because my tummy doesn't always agree with the milk I get. I am going to be put on some Zantac to help my tummy feel better. Then wait to get anymore green beans and anything else. Mommy thought she would be able to get to eat and drink milk products.... not so fast. She will have to wait another week. Other than that things are going well. My Daddy went to Storm Lake to help my Grandpa Bruce with his Plot night. I sure wish Mommy and I could have gone but Mommy has to work and I missed my Daycare lady Kristi so I needed to go back and play with her. Tonight my Mommy went to see my cousin Kenner at Children's Hospital while I got to play with Great Aunt Jeri. That's all for tonight. I hope I sleep better tonight.
Good Night!
Rylan

No comments: