Monday, June 16, 2008

FIRST DAY

Well my first day back to work and taking Mr. Rylan to Daycare was okay. It was a hard night last night after not wanting to talk about going back to work all day yesterday. Then Ashley came down and she was telling Rylan good night and then asked how things were going to go tomorrow. She was like Rylan you are just going to be so big... and then came the tears. She was like I am not even his mom and I am crying. It was cute and it is amazing how it effects everyone.... Thank you Ashley for all of your help with Rylan. You are a huge help!! After we shed some tears Rylan kept smiling. He seemed to be happy when I picked him up today so that is a GREAT feeling. OH, I do have to say that Kristi was holding him when I got there... SO... I am not the only one that holds him. :) I think my job will be great... the people there are so nice. I am pretty thankful for everything.
Thanks all for your prayers that I got thru today. I really didn't want to go to work or take him to day care. My provider did tell me that I could call anytime... and I did on my lunch break and that really assured me things were going to be okay.
Other news: thank you all for thinking of us yesterday as we got Rylan Baptized. It was a very nice ceremony and Father did an amazing job. The food and gathering was also very nice. Sorry Deb I didn't like the pie. I told everyone I would try it again in a couple years. :) Jeremy and Ashley are still enjoying it!
Better get to bed... I am BEAT!

1 comment:

NUSLP said...

It has been a few months since the last post...hmmm!
j/k