Sunday, June 1, 2008

Congratulations Aunt Becca!

I don't have a picture uploaded yet but CONGRATULATIONS TO AUNT BECCA AND THE FUTURE UNCLE MIKE!!!! WE can't wait to hear all the excitement about your wedding. Mommy told me about Mike proposing to you Becca and I got a huge smile on my face. You deserve only the best and Mike gives that to you.... Good Luck on planning your wedding. I hear your ring is beautiful.... you girls get so wrapped up in the ring thing... I'm just excited to have another boy in the family for me to play with. I think that was the coolest part of the whole deal. My mom said if you need any help with the wedding plans she would love to help. I can give you a man's opinion too if you want. :)
Congrats Aunt Becca & Future Uncle Mike! We all love you!
Rylan

No comments: