Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pray for Kenner!

I know I haven't been good at posting but hopefully those of you that are checking check and read the post... please pray for my nephew Kenner... he is at Children's hospital here in Omaha. He had a great day today but it just scary and sad to see him laying there so helpless. He's on a ventilator and also a feeding tube.

At times you think kids are so crazy and then something like this happens and you wish they were driving your crazy with messes and just being wild. I would rather see him running around getting into everything, not minding, playing, and talking with Rylan.... not in the hospital.

He is getting great care there.. and to find more information go to my sister's blog at www.svitakfamilyblogspot.com thanks everyone for your prayers!

Love & Good night!
Andrea

No comments: