Monday, June 9, 2008

WHILE DADDIES OUT......

Yes, Rylan and I are back in Hebron trying to pack our things for our big move in a couple of weeks. Let me tell you packing with an infant, Grandma Carlece being gone is something else. Needless to say, you begin to realize what is important in life. Anyway, we have had a good day. The kitchen is about all packed! HOORAY! Thanks Grandpa Pat for feeding us. So, his onsie does day Automatic Sprinkler... here I thought I was doing good because I was changing Rylan and well right after I get done changing his onsie then his diaper ... the sprinkler came out. AUH! Without Jeremy around to help me out I just began doing what I had to do by cleaning him up and doing other things but the funny thing is I said to Rylan. Rylan I just changed you and then you peed.... I can't tell you how big his smile was on his face like he was meaning to do this. After changing him right away I did have to laugh. We are having a good day but we sure miss you Daddy!
Love,
Rylan & Mommy

No comments: