Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Making Pizza with Kenner

Tonight I wanted to make my parents dinner because I knew that my Mom had the two Generals (yes that is what we call my sister's two little boys) and with them there my Mom's life is a little hectic. They are boys of 1 and 2 years of age... what do you expect. Also, I knew Kenner loved baking so why not try making a pizza? So, we did! We got the dough made and that was about all he did before ........ Grandpa Pat, and Uncle Caleb came home. Playing with them was way more fun than making pizza. So, he went down and played while I finished the pizza. I never knew that it would take me two hours to make the pizza but it sure did. It was fun. I even made him wash his hands and face. It was kinda funny because then he would repeat EVERYTHING I said. We made it from the packet just because I thought it would be easier... and it was. So, by the time he emptied the box made sure there was none left and then added water he knew the steps. He did a wonderful job and here is a picture to show it! But silly me.... no picture of the end product!


Sorry not real sure how to rotate the picture... here he is in full action. Then the neat thing tonight was that Kenner got Bubble Gum. I do have to say he is doing a much better job of chewing it instead of swallowing it. Anyway, below is him playing with it... just what we told him NOT TO DO! First, him showing me his bubble gum then him playing with it.


Have a great rest of the week. Tay, not a real great picture of me prego but it is something. You can see my belly at least!... and my chubby cheeks!

Oh one other funny happenings today was I waited in the car while my Mom had to do somethings. I TRIED to keep Mr. Kenner entertained so we played various games. All he could think about was getting out of the stupid car and go to 'Grandma's house' to play. So, what we had to do was 1. Get Caleb Medicine 2. Take it to Caleb at School 3. Drop Annie back at work 4. Go to Grandma's house and play. So, we repeated that oh probably 25 times and he knew exactly what we were doing and when. So, when #3. was to drop me off at work he said Annie work... with Grandpa Pat?! I know it isn't really that funny on here buy oh my land.... it was hilarious! He knew Grandpa Pat was at work and the same working place Annie was. Anyway, hopefully it brought a smile to your face as well. It's the little things that I am so excited to be a parent!.... although this kicking that is going on while I am trying to take a nap is not appreciated! :) Yes, you are right my life is about to change drastically! :)

1 comment:

NUSLP said...

Hey Annie - Thanks for the fun comments!!! He is hillarious! You need to rotate the pictures before you put them on your blog. So you need to view them on your computer and then rotate them on there, then put them on your blog:)
Alittle Blogging 101 for today.
rhi