Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Got it

Okay, now I am up and in business with my blog... thanks Rhi.



We brought in 2008 by celebrating with my parents, aunts, great aunts, uncles, and great uncles at my Aunt Kelli's house (thanks for the yummy pies). It was fun and pretty low key. I am not much of a huge party animal being 6 1/2 months pregnant but we still had fun. We were home early and felt great this morning. It is hard to believe at this time next year we will have a little one to celebrate the new year.



This week has been ended by Jeremy flying back to Omaha with my Dad. Oh how much nicer that is then driving 2 hours and 15 minutes. It took them around an hour and that was just because of the wind. So, usually it will only take around 40 minutes. That beats driving any day. :) Thanks Dad for flying him back! It was so nice to have him home for more than just a weekend... however it just makes the departure that much harder but I will take that over him not being able to come home. I'm just now a little more spoiled... back to making my own breakfast again. :S



My next doctor visit is in a couple of weeks. I am lucky because I get to take that really great tasting orange crap to make sure I don't have diabetis. I pray that all goes well with that. Other than that I think all is going well. I am feeling a lot of movement and usually Olive(r) kicks or moves when I should get out of bed. It was also exciting because this week Jeremy was finally able to feel the movement. It was a cool experience for both of us. I will update you more after the appointment.



Please visit often... more often when the baby comes. Hopefully I can keep you up on how doctor visits and how life in general is going.



We want to wish you all a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy New Year JAR's!
Here's wishing you all the best in 2008! Can't wait till the little one comes along! God Bless! And thanks for taking the time to blog to keep us up to date!
Cheryl, Dave and fam xo

NUSLP said...

Yeah! It is majorly addicting...but so nice to have in order to keep your life on the books.

Bruce and Deb said...

Looks great! Where were you in the picture? Thanks for sharing!
mom & dad

Astraea said...

I just want to see a prego picture of you!!