Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We love you Great Grandpa!!!

5 Generations!

No matter what age he still loves all his Great, Great Great Grandkids!
Another 5 Generation picture when Rylan was much younger!
My Great Grandpa will be joining the Lord and with his wife soon and for us it is very hard. He's had a great life and will never be forgotten. It's hard to let someone go that you love so much and is a rock of your family!
Thank you Grandpa for teaching me so much.. especially and most importantly thank you for being a role model of how much the Catholic Faith means to you! You have shown all of us what it is like to live successful life filled with faith and love. You have shown us how to work hard for what you want and to never give up! Even when you had your accident with your hand you kept at it. That I am sure was a huge life changing event for you. When Grandma had her stroke you had to learn how to cook. AND YOU WERE AMAZING! I will never forget your funny jokes, comments, and your smile on your face! I won't ever forget playing hide and seek in your basement and having Christmas with all of us... in ONE house ehen I was younger! YIKES! I won't ever forget you being an awesome husband caring for Grandma when she had a stroke. Thank you Grandpa for teaching me/us all how to love. I'll never forget being surprised when you came over to my parents house not long ago and you knew who I was. Surprised that your remembered me...it was a long time (too long) since I had seen you & still you remembered me! I'll never forget you!! I hope I can be 1/2 the Catholic women as you and Grandma were!!
If I don't get to your funeral because of being so far away please forgive me. It's not that I don't love you it's because I simply can't get there! :( I love you GRANDPA!!!! I'll see you again, some day in HEAVEN!
I love you!
Andrea

1 comment:

Astraea said...

Praying for your family. Lots of love.