Saturday, December 18, 2010

Going to Build a Snowman... with GrandMA!

Getting ready to go build a snowman with Grandma. She didn't have the clothes but Rylan did so off they went. Yes, those pants are Mommy's old pants. Fit him and they work so why buy new?...don't look too close! They show their age. Two Best Friends going to head out and build a snowman!
This is funny because I didn't ever realize that all the outdoor stuff we did with my dad. Not everything but snowman building.. definately NOT my Mother! She asked me... Andrea how do you start a snowman. I think my look on my face was priceless. Are you serious... start rolling. Well they did it their own way and just packed it on.
Not the most porportional but it's being made.
Finished product! Rylan was so proud. Just until the other day the snowman was still there. When it melted away he was very sad!
No, we didn't have any buttons so why won't cucumbers work? I told my Mom the he looked like Snoopy. He did have arms I just didn't get the picture of it. They couldn't go in without putting RYLAN's hat on the snowman.
Making it perfect.
Now looking at it.. it was the same size as Rylan. :) Fun times!!!

Even though my Mom didn't say it but I think she even had a fun time making the snowman! :)

No comments: