Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our 1st Turkey

I guess I did this a little backwards but whatever.. that's how I roll. We made a pumpkin pie... not my favorite but if I didn't make one that I liked (apple is my FAV) then I wouldn't eat the WHOLE thing! So, I had a slice... I could have done without! So, Jeremy, my Mom, and Rylan ate it. Nice picture Mom! Jeremy was the brave one to cut the turkey. I (and with a little of my Mother's help) made our 1st turkey and then Jeremy did the deed of cutting it up. Honestly, I don't think he missed one piece of meat on it! Good Job, Babe!
We didn't have the best knife... I told him we need the Pampered Chef knife but sometimes it goes in one ear and out the other! :)
While we are cooking this is what Rylan was doing! Yep, DISTROYING our living room! Those are all puzzle pieces and he had them EVERYWHERE! He DID pick them up... just so he could play tackle football with his Dad... and Grandma!
The FINISH product! Yes, I have to admit I was a little on the proud side! Hey Heather... like the pod in the background. :)

No comments: