Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, CARS, Toy Story,... now THOMAS!

We went shopping one day when my Mom was here and he was decent(NOT great but ok)....so we found these pj's and he was all over them. He thought this was the best thing EVER!!!! He would wear them every night if he could. I like them because they have the feet in them so he doesn't have to wear socks. AND his room I think is freezing so these are pretty warm. :) We also have been having some listening troubles lately. My mom graciously bought him a Thomas track at Kohl's (yes, and everytime we go by the Kohl's, which is everyday, he makes sure to let me know that's where he got his Thomas!) So, when he doesn't listen he doesn't get to play with them. (Thomas and Bash.. another engine) This is not fun for Rylan or I but how else am I going to teach him? I'm not sure if any of you have watched Thomas on tv before but please do and then take a shot of vodka because it's horrible! I can handle a lot of children's shows but this is bad. Sorry but it is. He loves it and I always think of my Grandpa Jim putting the trains on the tracks. :)

No comments: