Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jimmy & Grandpa John!

My Grandpa turns 85 today! He's the greatest Grandpa anyone could ever ask for. Happy Birthday Grandpa! You are one that I look up to, idolize, laugh with, learn from, and I cherish all the time I can with you! You have taught me so much! I love gardening because I got to have a fab garden because of YOU! That was a couple summers I will NEVER EVER forget! Thank you for all the life lessons you and Grandma have taught us! I get tears in my eyes thinking I can't be there for your Special day but know that I am thinking of you... and hoping that you have the greatest day ever! I tried calling Grandma today and you were already out... taking a friend to his eye surgery, then to a lenten service.... that shows the world what you are all about! Thank you Grandpa for EVERYTHING! 85 and counting... if anyone see you and all you can do one would never think you were 85!!!
Happy Birthday Grandpa Jimmy!
I LOVE YOU!
Your FAVORITE Granddaughter ANDREA
Jeremy's Grandpa's birthday is ALSO today! I think you are a very special Man as well. I haven't known you all my life but love EVERYTHING about you! So caring, loving and just a very special Man! I can only hope that Jeremy is as good of a husband and Daddy as you have been. Have the greatest Birthday EVER!!!!
Here is to two VERY SPECIAL MEN!
We ALL LOVE YOU!

No comments: