Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Proud Moment!

So, Rylan's Birthday is this weekend so I of course HAVE to have homemade ice cream. That's just a thing I do! Last year I made an ice cream cake. After many suggestions I came up with putting the little "cakes" in cups.... you know like DAIRY QUEEN! Plus, I am trying to have a theme... balls! That is what Rylan's in LOVE with! That's what he says, wants, and does ALL THE TIME! So, all week I have wanted to get this done. Well every night I haven't felt well and last night I had a HORRIBLE migraine!
Which by the way, for those of you that get migraines I am REALLY sorry! They are horrible and I didn't know what kind of pain you go thru! AUH! And NO, I'm not PREGO! Anyway, tonight was the night I was going to make it. I pumped myself up to make it and had Rylan on my side to stay inside long enough to make it. It's really not hard you just have to be around to make sure it's done and doesn't burn up the machine. ANYWAY, here are pictures of Rylan helping..... Yes, he is VERY proud that he gets to dump the ingredients in. PLEASE DRUM ROLL........ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX My PROJECT... ALMOST finished! I have some decorating to do to them but doesn't this look like DAIRY QUEEN'S?! Don't say it doesn't cause trust me... I KNOW IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't tell I am a tad PROUD! Yep, layered and all. THAT IS REAL ICE CREAM AND NO SOMEONE ELSE DIDN'T DO IT! Yes, I MADE IT! I think I could have a side business so if you want me to make some for you... pay me ....good :) and I'll do it! :)

Don't act like you aren't impressed!

No comments: