Wednesday, February 17, 2010

YIKES IT'S BEEN AWHILE!!!

Where do I even begin... I guess let's do before Christmas....My cousin got married.

Many great memories.... sorry I had a picture of the bride and groom but I guess I will have to sort my pictures a little better. Couple things happened at the wedding that were highlights.1) My Uncle Kevin walked my cousin down the aisle sober. This brings tears to my eyes of how proud I am of him. He did an awesome job!!!2) My Mother, yes Rylan's GRANDMOTHER, feed Rylan yummy peaches with ALCOHOL in them. Needless to say, I think every kid at the reception had those peached. Interesting... need I say more.3) Rylan LOVED to dance. He didn't want to sit on Mommy's lap to fall asleep he wanted to go dance with Aunt Becca and Cousin Ashley .... but lay his head down on their shoulders. Pretty cute!4) Beautiful and fun wedding Bryce & Jess!

No comments: