Wednesday, February 17, 2010

January - Children's Museum

From the end of the day... We had a ton of fun at the Children's Museum... with Aunt Jenny, Uncle Paul, and cousins Alli & Tyler... and of COURSE Mommy & Daddy!
Balls, balls, and more balls!
Moooooooooooo... of course I couldn't snap my camera fast enough to actually get him milking the cow but he did. Then he ran to the next thing!
My Mom would have loved this deal... Rylan did. You pressed the button and it would play the sound and then light up above. I loved it and so did the kids!
What was that?! The cow and the pigs made a noise....
This was the water section... our FIRST section that we went to... my oh my! He loved it (yes screamed when he couldn't play at this spot anymore) but he was DRENCHED! Did seem to bother him ONE bit!

Great Day at the Children's Musuem!

No comments: