Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tractors, combines...oh my!

This one is for you Grandpa Roger.
Today we were graciously invited out to my Grandma Wiedel's for lunch and then Rylan got to go ride in a GREEN combine with my Uncle (his Great Uncle) Curtis. I'm not sure if the smile was ever wiped off his face. He was so excited to ride... and was telling me all about what combines do before getting in. Mr. Know it ALL! I love this picture... Curtis made filling the bucket or whatever you call it so easy. This HUGE machine going around the cart. He was moving around it without spilling any grain or moving 500 different directions... he just simply moved around the cart like a little kid moved his tractor to fill his cart. Unbelieveable.

Rylan and Great Uncle Curtis getting in combine.

I'm ready to go.

Beautiful day to go ride in the combine. I don't think you can really see but Rylan is DRIVING the combine. He thought this was super cool and totally big stuff!


Thank you Curtis for letting him.. DRIVE and go for a ride. He told me once he got in the car that he wants to be a 'Farmer Man' He thought it was super fun and had a blast.

No comments: