Thursday, September 29, 2011

More..

After Plot night we went and spent a day and some in Omaha.... Guess I should have gotten in this picture for a four generation picture... next time. It was great to see my grandparents!!!!

Love this picture!!

I've had my camera for a few months and some how I managed to get this shot!! My favorite!!

Wow us as a family!! Love these times!!! Gotta love Rylan's smile..ugh

We could gp on 50 walks a day! HE LOVES THEM!!! We need to go on more!

Gwama Cardece

He's too goofy!! Playing with IIIIIvy's bath toys!

Rhiannon also came up to see us! Here's the three amigos! Man when they get older... it could be trouble!

Auh the boys together at last! They LOVE playing together!!!

Plot Night! This was Daddy taking a break from polishing the new... tractor! FUN TIMES!

Playing with his cousins in Iowa.... they all play really well together. Never would know Rylan is the oldest huh?

New Dekalb photo baby! ;)


No comments: