Thursday, March 31, 2011

Come again...SOON!

My Brother and his Girlfriend came out for their spring break. It wasn't a hot swimsuit spring break but we had a good time. Unfortunately, Rylan basically was sick for the whole week but we still managed to get to go and do a few things. Abby and Caleb did go out and find different things that are so close to our house. I think their favorite thing they did was go to Bogus and go sledding. I was happy Rylan went to school as we didn't think he could go and Jeremy went with them. I loved to see him out of the store having a good time. Thank you Abby & Caleb! We miss you and Rylan says all the time... Abby and Caleb coming to visit! Breaks my heart... but he really had a good time with them. Bitter sweet! We loved having them and they were SO easy to have stay. Come back SOON!!!!

No comments: