Sunday, July 4, 2010

Birthday... just a few MONTHS behind

Here is just a few pictures from his Birthday... Yes, this is after a long birthday party... and STILL with his ballons that he LOVES! Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday Rylan.. Happy Birthday to YOU!!!! I love you BUDDY!
Giving GREAT Grandma Betty a hug before she leaves. It was so funny we could not get a good picture. Rylan is in the stage (if it is one of those stage deals) that he will NOT look at the camera. BUT the second the picture is taken he says "I see". Silly boy!
R = Rylan. 2nd year for ice cream cake. With my Dad's great suggestion of making sure the bottom is mixed up so all the sugar doesn't go to the bottom... I decided to make them into cups this year. Not real sure what is easier... but I think they were a big hit AND I think better than last year. Each cup had an R or the number 2.


He loves his ballons.... or any ball for that matter!
Display.....
The morning of his party! He didn't know what to do with all these ballons!
Cupcakes.... and yes they were suppose to be baseballs!
We had a great day! Happy Birthday Buddy! You make Mommy and Daddy very proud!

No comments: