Thursday, November 13, 2008

EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out I am on the move! So, last week he was crawling but I could look away and still find him... yeah not anymore. He is everywhere. When he is quiet that means one of two things... he is chewing on something and contained or two he is crawling to the tv to get into things he knows he isn't supposed to. :) Funny and great thing is I say Rylan.. he looks back and smiles like he knows exactly what he is doing! Stinker. So, why buy toys because it seems like he never is playing with the toys he finds other things like, trash, gartorade bottles, paper bags, clothes, windows, anything besides toys. His other funny thing is... we don't have blinds on our patio door in our kitchen so we have some make do blinds that are $5 a Lowe's... honestly they don't look too bad. Anyway, when we get home for the day he is crawling around and espcially when it gets dark he LOVES looking at himself in the window. It is so funny! While looking in the window he does the rocking and hits his head when he is rocking. I hate saying this but it is so funny... then all he does is laugh. Cracks me UP!
This week has been a long one. Rylan has had a sore throat for a good week and well finally this week it got worse. Yes, I can honestly say that this was the first time that he cried for more than 15 minutes... 2 HOURS!!!!!! He would cry and then calm himself down and then just scream. I thought it was just him not wanting to go to bed but after about 15 minhtes I learned that it isn't that he just doesn't feel good. I wanted to cry.... finally after 2 hours he conked out.... I do have to be thankful that it wasn't in the middle of the night it was just from 8-10. THANK THE LORD! So, after going to the doctor we are on some motrin around the clock. He seems to be doing better just a snotty nose that he LOVES when you wipe it and a little congested. With all this going on and besides the little fussiness if you walked in the door you probably wouldn't know he was sick. He SMILES all the time.
New thing since he can crawl is when I come in the door at the sitter he comes to me. Talk about the best feeling ever! He recognizes me and starts crawling... he can't crawl fast enough so he falls a couple times but it is too funny. I just love all the joys he brings in our lives. He is into anything and EVERYTHING he can get his hands on so I guess the things that are on the floor at his level.. WATCH OUT!
This picture is from this week when he just got up. He was out and then I had to wake him up. Doesn't he look like he just woke up and didn't really want to get up?
See everything is going in his mouth then he coughs like gagging cough and then wonders why... can't really but the whole clothe in your mouth! Hopefully this is one of the last pictures of the Bumbo. High chairs here we come. :)
Another love of Rylan's is to be on the wood floor... not real sure but it is pretty funny!
Have a great night everyone!
Andrea

No comments: